May peace be upon you dear blog readers :)
Hujan lebat hari ni, i'm no longer interested in watching the television. so i thought of jotting down my travel experience here in my blog. So, today i'm thinking about Sydney. Yes , Sydney Australia.
Takdala travel banyak sgt in Sydney but i think i love the place. I just went there as a transit stop from KL before continuing my journey to New Zealand.
my first impression about Sydney
wow, another city!
I like the city walaupun tak besar sgt but everything is so near and easily accessible. You can just walk anywhere in the city without getting sesat. Or even kalau sesat pun, the people is so friendly and helpful. Oh yeah, lupa nak cakap, this is the first time i travel solo and to Sydney!
In my mind, i want to have a look with my own eyes, the Sydney Opera House. Sebab katanya itulah landmark paling popular di Sydney and Australia, Tak lengkap kalau pergi Aussie tak singgah opera house, So, I used my very limited time in Sydney as efficiently as I could. I have less than 1 and half day to explore the city and here we go!
I went to some of the landmarks, banyak google jugak since im travelling alone and i'm travelling on a very limited budget. I have a long list of places to visit tapi tula, sebabkan kekangan i really need to choose.
Some of the places i went to
1) Madame Tussauds
2) Sydney Tower
3) Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
4) Sydney Wildlife Sanctuary
5) Walk at the city centre
6) Opera House and Harbour Bridge!
Alhamdulillah for the chance and surely, I'll come and visit Sydney again InshaAllah.
Some pictures to look at :)
Yes, Sydney is a beautiful place.
So, kalau org ckp pasal Sydney.
Yes, Been there done that.
Till then,
Nurafeefa Bungsu
















No comments:
Post a Comment