Assalamualaikum w.b.t
May peace be upon you dear blog readers :)
Yes dah lama jugak tak blog. I miss blogging and expressing myself in words without expecting people to reply or know what im thinking. Only people who care enough will eventually read this post. Oh yes you! You know who you are. :) Thanks for your concern and the time spent reading my post. Really appreciate it.
Lately, I had a lot of thinking. Too many things to ponder about. Sometimes it affects my emotion and how I look at things and how I response towards my surrounding. It scares me when it comes to the fact that I am no longer a kid. Tonnes of decision to be made and bunch of problems need to be solve. How I wish time did not passed and I did not grow up and my parents did not grow old. Hmm
One of the things linggering on my mind is my age. I am turning 22 soon in few more months. Do I look like 22? Haha? Most of the time no. I dont know why. :( Hidup dah 21 tahun, but what did I do contribute to others? Many people in Palestine, Syria , Afghanistan who is wayyy younger than me died shaheed. What about us? Spending most of our time on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube? Instagtam. Hmm
Love. Most of my friends are talking about love, girlfriends, boyfriends. I have seen some changing their partners like changing their clothes and I have seen some loyal ones as well. They stick around with each other for years. Some are married and some are engaged. Some already have their own kids! Tak kurang jugak some succeed in their career although they did not do well in school. All I can say is that semua ni depends on rezeki masing-masing. Kita boleh plan, boleh usaha but it all depends on Allah swt.
As for me, I choose to live a life as it is
Be with who I am comfortable with
Do things I love most
Read as many books
Buy things that I like
Enjoy every moment of my life
Meet new friends
Experience new things
Travel to the place I want
Look at the sky and thank Allah for everything that I have
Show and teach people about love and kindness
And most importantly
Make my parents proud.
More than that..
please teach me how.
Till then,
NB
Penang.
No comments:
Post a Comment