Assalamualaikum wbt,
Alhamdulillah, its one more month before going back to Malaysia and i cannot wait oredi!
Banyak benda yg jadi since i arrived in Wellington. and sedar-sedar dah habis dah dua tahun kat sini.
here, banyak benda yang belajar from the smallest thing such as walking to university alone to making the biggest choice in life.
I learn to live life as it is.
I learn to live with strangers
I learn to be independent
I learn to forgive
I learn to love
I learn to be happy no matter how sad i am
I learn that people change
I learn to accept people for who they are
I learn more accounting principles
I learn more about the Deen
I learn to mix around with people
I learn to drive better
I learn how to deal with people
I learn to dream
I learn to whom i should put trust in
I learn to be a sister
....
and the list goes on and on
but the most important thing is,
I learn to be me.
Wellington. Coolest little capital.
Tempat yang tak pernah terfikir akan datang, and tak mungkin terpadam dalam ingatan.
yeah, life is full of unexpected things.
Grateful.
Love,
Nurafeefa Bungsu.
No comments:
Post a Comment