Wednesday, January 2, 2013

you.

Assalamualaikum wbt.
May Peace be upon you :)



Otago University, New Zealand

                   
I'm not giving up on you
because you are not even mine.
(Yet.)
but i'm giving you up to Him, the creator of you and me.
because I know by letting go of what I love to Allah is never a lost.
will never be.
Remember the story of Musa r.a. and his mother?
If Allah said they were meant to be together, then they will be together no matter how Fira'un plans to separate them.
All his mother did was to obey Allah and do what He asked her to do.
and Musa r.a. was returned to her just as she returns Musa to Him.
SubhanaAllah. Allah knows what is the best for them.
For me. For you.
For us.
Allah knows.
Allah knows.
Lets pray for the best. InshaAllah.

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments: