for in my silence I find no rejection
I choose to love you in my loneliness
for in my loneliness no one owns you but me
I choose to adore you from a distance
for distance shields us both from pain
I choose to imprison you in my thoughts
cause in my thoughts, freedom is for me to decide
I choose to kiss you on the wind
for the wind is gentler than my lips..
I choose to love you in my loneliness
for in my loneliness no one owns you but me
I choose to adore you from a distance
for distance shields us both from pain
I choose to imprison you in my thoughts
cause in my thoughts, freedom is for me to decide
I choose to kiss you on the wind
for the wind is gentler than my lips..
Love,
Nurafeefa Bungsu
Nurafeefa Bungsu

No comments:
Post a Comment